REQUEST FOR QUOTE
Extrusion Technology for Plastic Processing
With KraussMaffei Berstorff, BSL technologies is able to offer single vendor solutions for plastics and rubber extrusion processes.
Our solutions include machinery and systems for compounding, for pipe,
profile and sheet extrusion, physical foaming, and the production of technical rubbers and
intermediates for tire production. Our range of machinery equipment, from single extruders to complete extrusion
lines, is used in many industries, including chemicals, pharmaceuticals, automotive, construction, furniture and packaging.
- Single-screw extruders from 250 to 800 mm screw diameter for degassing LDPE,
throughput up to 74 t/h.
- Twin-screw extruders from 25 to 324 mm screw diameter for a wide range of
applications in processing plastics and other raw materials.
- All extrusion line components for producing pipe from 12 to 2000 mm diameter,
including automation components to maximize material savings. Extrusion lines for
standard and complex non-standard pipe. Conical twin-screw extruders, parallel 32D
twin-screw extruders, single-screw extruders and coextruders for integrated extrusion
systems in piggyback or tandem configurations.
- Application-specific solutions for flexible output of window profiles and small and
medium technical profiles.
- Lines for cost-effective production of plastic film and sheet. These are complete, highlycustomized
production lines - from raw materials handling to winding or stacking.
- Foam extrusion systems for physical foaming of PS, PE, PP and other heat resistant
plastics such as PET, PEI and PES. Perfectly coordinated systems incorporating singleand
twin-screw extruders. Plastics calendering systems for PVC-U und PVC-P film and